Truestory forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Hello, Kazuto here (;
Hated's GM Application! EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 12:56 pm by Kazuto

» How do i do this?(Dunno if its in wrong forum)
Hated's GM Application! EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 11:05 pm by randy295

» Server ideas
Hated's GM Application! EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 8:24 pm by rave2die

» list of items PB should drop
Hated's GM Application! EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 12:11 am by rave2die

» Guess whose Back?
Hated's GM Application! EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 12:06 am by rave2die

» super980 GM Application
Hated's GM Application! EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 9:59 pm by super980

» the v111 server :O
Hated's GM Application! EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 9:53 pm by super980

» HELLO EVERYONEE LUCKII HERE! :D
Hated's GM Application! EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 4:45 pm by Luckii

» Funky Please Read this ==
Hated's GM Application! EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 2:38 am by rave2die

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Hated's GM Application!

Go down

Hated's GM Application! Empty Hated's GM Application!

Post  Hated Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:58 pm

Hi! uhm ,since there's no gm application on the forums i decided to make my own application!! Here's Hated's GM app.

When reading this application please dont steal any questions or copy any answers, thanks you

Name :
Elise Kim

Birthday:
December 9th

Time Zone :
Pacific Time Zone when im in california,
UTC+9 When im in Korea

Email :
Pewpewelise@ hotmail.com

IGN :
Hated

How long you have played Truestory? :
I Started True story around 2 months ago when the server was underpopulated, Or around there! But since then this server has been getting better and better and ill keep on sticking to this server!

How long you play Truestory per day? :
On weekdays i still play around 6+ hours (non afking). While on weekends i play alot for around 8+ hours depending on my life's events.

How long you have played GMS ?:
When i was young until from 7 to around 12 years old i played a lot of gms with my brother. From then on i played a lot of private servers up until now. but So far i loved this server the best! i dont get why this server not #1!

Why you want to be a GM? :
When i started this server i was greeted very kindly from people and some gm's helping me with a lot of commands and such. I just want to help out back, because there's still a lot of people who do not know. I help out personally to train people or congratulate the new players on achievements. I try, but sometimes fail for making this a nice friendly community because i don't have authority yet. I also recommend this server to my friends because its a nice easy going server with a great community.

What you will do as a GM? :
I will encourage others to vote, or to suggest this server to others. I will try to host events so the community is not bored and to mute/ban/jail anyone if nessesary. This server Is very Nice and i recommend it to all of my friends, even the people who have no idea what MapleStory is xD. If there is such foul hacker lurking around i will ban him. Hackers who try to take unfair advantages will not be tolerated. Ill try not to look like a scary GM because my friends quit a server because of the people thinking that the GM are scary and will ban you what ever little thing you do wrong. I think its important to not be so weird because then people will underestimate you. I will become VERY active because hackers are EVERYWHERE, scary little fellas right? Also become active for the ones that need help.

How you can help the server as a GM :
Also half of the time when i go on, gm's are sometimes inactive because of the different time, so i can help out the people who are logged on to make the server more exciting or if they need any help. With the question asked before, i will ban, mute, and/or jail any trollers or hackers. Trollers/spammers i will mute three times (if nessasary) with warnings and if they keep on trolling or spamming i will jail them. If they do keep on doing whatever, i will confront You With an ID and a screenshot!

What makes you stand out :
Isnt this something to ask my friends? Haha well i guess my feature is to not look down upon the lower class of the social party in this game and to help them with anything in need. Also my willingness to help out voluntarily. o-o hehe (not cocky). I also "stand out" by listening and having ideas because i've been in a lot of servers that was banned and I have some good ideas! Also if i cant fix the problem, ill search it up and Get it to the person as soon as possible!

What commands you will mainly use as a gm :
!ban to ban hackers, !mute to mute trollers/spammers, !say for events, !jail for anyone who is doing bad deeds, !unjail to unjail? , !event and !clock for events, and i'm not going to lie... !items for my personal needs and/or events (i wont abuse any of these commands).

Have you been GM before (Proof) :
No i have not, actually this is my first application, I once was an intern, but hopefully i did this right! I had alot of friends as gm's so i have an idea of the responsibility and the dedication i will need, because they always talk to me about it .

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold this against you.
In heaven's sake no! The people in this game are so kind to me and i already went (kinda) far i guess.

(extra info)
well i put Truestory on window mode so i can see if people need help with any downloads on chat, or if they cant find people online. Since i know commands, i sometimes help the GM's. I personally think that this server is best in community and they nice organizations of npc and commands <3 haha also funny. I also live in Korea but goes to school in San Diego, California of the United States. In Summer i go on vacations but will bring my laptop if there is internet.~

Hated

Back to top Go down