Truestory forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Hello, Kazuto here (;
Remedy's GM Application EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 12:56 pm by Kazuto

» How do i do this?(Dunno if its in wrong forum)
Remedy's GM Application EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 11:05 pm by randy295

» Server ideas
Remedy's GM Application EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 8:24 pm by rave2die

» list of items PB should drop
Remedy's GM Application EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 12:11 am by rave2die

» Guess whose Back?
Remedy's GM Application EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 12:06 am by rave2die

» super980 GM Application
Remedy's GM Application EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 9:59 pm by super980

» the v111 server :O
Remedy's GM Application EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 9:53 pm by super980

» HELLO EVERYONEE LUCKII HERE! :D
Remedy's GM Application EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 4:45 pm by Luckii

» Funky Please Read this ==
Remedy's GM Application EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 2:38 am by rave2die

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Remedy's GM Application

2 posters

Go down

Remedy's GM Application Empty Remedy's GM Application

Post  Remedy Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:02 pm

Name :
Alexa (Lexi, Lexy, Lex, Lulu, etc.)

Character Name :
Remedy

Time Zone :
GMT-4, United States, East Coast, Florida

How long you have been playing TrueStory? :
It's been around a month now, but I joined way before I started actually playing, which was when Sophie joined.

Why do you think that your a good choice for us? What makes you want to help? What can you bring to the table?:
I believe I can really help the community grow and come together as a whole. I get along really well with everyone, I am definitely not into hating people because of who they are. I can be very mature in serious situations, but I'm also very understanding. I also am very open minded and will easily listen to the opinions of those around me, especially when players have new ideas. I'm not into drama and I love to give advice to those who need it. I can help in many ways, I don't mind going out of my way to do things that need to be done. I've invited people to the server already to help it grow. Almost everyone on the server knows who I am, and they all enjoy my company. Sophie and I work very well together. I'm very patient and will work hard. I will help keep close eye on the players (preventing hackers, scammers, advertisers, map editers, etc), run events, keep the economy in check, stop any conflict between players, etc.

What experience do you have that can benefit the server? What can you bring to the table? :
I was a GM in TerrificMS and AngelMS. I also have been the Co-Owner/GM/Forum Admin of a server that my friend and I made called KarmaMS which ended up not being up for too long because we didn't have a proper host...Lol. I tried taking over as Owner, but unfortunately couldn't get it to work properly. I am able to make banners/icons. I took 3 years of Spanish, although I'm not fluent in it. I have photoshop experience, and I have a little bit of HTML coding experience. I've played GMS ever since it opened after beta. Also mentioned before, I get along really well with people.

Proof *Click the pictures to see better*:
Proof of GM : [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Proof of being Co-Owner : Unfortunately I don't have a screenshot but I have the forums. I made them myself. Feel free to look around. [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Proof of banners/icons : [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Proof of being on GMS : I don't really know how to prove that I've been on GMS for so long....haha. But here's some screenshots of me in GMS! [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

How long are you on per day?
I'm on TrueStory for hours every day. Anyone can vouch for that. Razz

Are you willing to make entertainning events on a daily basis? :
Yes! I love hosting events and Sophie and Kevin know I have plenty of event ideas. (:

How Would you catch Hackers? :
If I was aware of a hacker or someone reported seeing a hacker I would immediately go to them in hide of course and watch if they are hacking, and if so they would be banned right away (provided a screenshot if necessary). If I couldn't tell if they were hacking, I would talk to them first and see what was going on. Of course, I would monitor the players even before one of these things occurred, just to check up on them, see if they need help, or make sure nothing is wrong. I've helped stop hackers and even advertisers multiple times in TrueStory; Sophie can vouch for that. I send her all my screenshots, haha!

What would you do if you saw two players/staff members fighting? :
I would confront them both, giving them a warning, gaining both sides of the argument. Once that was completed, I would make sure to keep a close eye on them, and if something were to happen again something must be done depending on how bad the situation is and who provoked it. Probably a little time out in jail or something.  But of course no one should have a reason to fight in the first place. If I still wasn't able to control the situation I would let another GM or the owner know. Same idea with staff members. Staff members should never fight. They have to learn to work together and come to an agreement that benefits the community as a whole. The players look up to them.

Give some info on yourself?:
I love to joke around with people so don't take it too seriously. I LOVE music. I am in Chorus, Band, and Jubilate (singing/dancing) and we travel and compete every year. I also love to draw. I'm the type of person that can look at something and draw it. I have three brothers and an adorable Scottish Terrier named Maxi. I'm very very short. Yep. People mistake me as a middle schooler, but that's alright. (:

Contact(Email, SMS, IM, etc):
AIM: alexaisawesomee

Thanks for the opportunity (:

Last edited by Remedy on Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:52 pm; edited 6 times in total
Remedy
Remedy

Back to top Go down

Remedy's GM Application Empty I Want Apply To Latin Gm :D

Post  zxleonardoxz Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:12 am

I am connected everyday
I Want Help The Latins What Dont Know English
Plz Choose Me