Truestory forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Hello, Kazuto here (;
Newyellers Gm application EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 12:56 pm by Kazuto

» How do i do this?(Dunno if its in wrong forum)
Newyellers Gm application EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 11:05 pm by randy295

» Server ideas
Newyellers Gm application EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 8:24 pm by rave2die

» list of items PB should drop
Newyellers Gm application EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 12:11 am by rave2die

» Guess whose Back?
Newyellers Gm application EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 12:06 am by rave2die

» super980 GM Application
Newyellers Gm application EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 9:59 pm by super980

» the v111 server :O
Newyellers Gm application EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 9:53 pm by super980

» HELLO EVERYONEE LUCKII HERE! :D
Newyellers Gm application EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 4:45 pm by Luckii

» Funky Please Read this ==
Newyellers Gm application EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 2:38 am by rave2die

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Newyellers Gm application

Go down

Newyellers Gm application Empty Newyellers Gm application

Post  Newyeller Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:19 pm

Name: Taylor Sean Reynolds

IGN:Newyeller

Timezone:UTC-5, North American Eastern Time Zone, North Carolina

Time spent on server:I would say about a month now.

What makes you want to help?
What makes me want to help is I have already helped so many for there first time on the server it seems. There are some people who could vouch for that. I like setting up events and giving the players a chance to reap rewards from there hard work. Helping is in my nature it is not really about personal gain as much as satisfaction for others. I have many ideas I have already explained and helped out with some good some bad, some still yet to be thought of.

Do you have experience?:
I was a Gm on and other server about 3 years ago until it shutdown. It was a server my brother made it wasn't an online server it was a personal server that me and my brother would just play on, he did the coding and what not. But now he is in college so that can't happen anymore.

If so, provide proof:
Well I can't really prove it because it wasn't a real online server so not sure how to do this part haha.

How would you handle two staff members fighting?:
To handle two staff members would be to separate them, just for a few moments to here each side of the story with out the others input jumping in every second. Then figure out how big of and issue it is and if there is any real reason to fight over it. If it is a bigger cause then find out way to make both members happy even if both end up unhappy at least neither would have a personal gain from this confrontation.

How would you handle two players fighting?:
Two players could really be handle the same way as the members, but seeing as the members have special ability's that other players don't have you could resolve the issue more easily. You would first find out the problem, then separate the players. Here each story the players have to tell, then go and see if any witnesses were around during the time of the conflict. Here what they have to say and go about resolving the situation as best as possible.

What can you offer to TrueStoryMS?
I can offer advice, moral support, love and peace. I can also lure people into this server with my charms.

Give some info on yourself?:
I have blonde hair, green/hazel eyes, I'm 6'2 and play basketball, baseball, football, BMX, Skateboarding, and welding a lot of shopping.

Contact(Email, SMS, IM):
[Only admins are allowed to see this link] I forgot my other two contact things..

Newyeller

Back to top Go down