Truestory forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Hello, Kazuto here (;
Unoriginated's GM Application  EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 12:56 pm by Kazuto

» How do i do this?(Dunno if its in wrong forum)
Unoriginated's GM Application  EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 11:05 pm by randy295

» Server ideas
Unoriginated's GM Application  EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 8:24 pm by rave2die

» list of items PB should drop
Unoriginated's GM Application  EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 12:11 am by rave2die

» Guess whose Back?
Unoriginated's GM Application  EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 12:06 am by rave2die

» super980 GM Application
Unoriginated's GM Application  EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 9:59 pm by super980

» the v111 server :O
Unoriginated's GM Application  EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 9:53 pm by super980

» HELLO EVERYONEE LUCKII HERE! :D
Unoriginated's GM Application  EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 4:45 pm by Luckii

» Funky Please Read this ==
Unoriginated's GM Application  EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 2:38 am by rave2die

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Unoriginated's GM Application

Go down

Unoriginated's GM Application  Empty Unoriginated's GM Application

Post  unoriginated Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:15 pm

Eric Poirier

Character name:
Unoriginated

Time zone:
GMT Mountain Standard time

Approximately how long has it been since you joined the TrueMS community?
Well it’s been quite awhile since I joined TrueMS ! I do believe it has been more than 2months or more. Approximately 3months, ive created a character before actually playing + Ever since I’ve joined I’ve loved my stay !

What is your MSN or email address in case I need to contact you?:
You can contact me at bboyimoriginal@hotmail[dot]com
Skype –ericimoriginalpoirier
For direct contact , ask for facebook.

Why do you feel that you would be the best choice for us?
I feel that I would be the best choice for TrueMS because I am a very respectful , sociable , loyal and trustworthy person. I do know most commands. I have gotten to know them well from past GM positions on other servers. I am a serious person when I have to be. I believe that all player should be treated equally, therefore I DO NOT give any special treatments what so ever to any players. I am always looking out for hackers/dupers and botting players and removing them from game so they do not ruin anyone else’s game play.

What qualifications/experience do you feel makes you the best choice for the spot?:
As said above I have had expierence as a GM on a V83 private server. Most in which have been shutdown now. I think being a GM is a big responsibility and should be taken seriously. GM’s are there to help not to joke around. Therefore I take it seriously.

Are you willing to play TrueMS for at least 6 non afk hrs per week?
I am willing to play more than 6 non afk hours per week. I play more than 6 hours daily.

Are you willing to do events on a daily and sometimes hourly basis depending on server needs?
If I am needed in anyway shape or form I will be there to help. It doesn’t matter what. If im needed ill defiantly spend some time to help as much as I can.

Have you read the rules and will you follow the rules at all times?
I have read the rules multiple times and understand it all. I agree to follow them. Under any circumstances I will not disobey them.

Do you agree that you won't give any items/mesos to anyone while you are a GM?:
I agree to never give any players items/mesos. Players are to be treated fairly. I know my duty and will still abide by the rules. Players need to earn their items legitly.

How would you catch hackers?:
How I will catch hackers is the same way I have caught them before. I will use my GM skill (hide) and follow them and continue to take multiple screenshots and post them here on forums for further evaluation.
Map edit = Warning
Item vac,dmg hack, speed modifier = ban
Dmg hacks and speed modifier will be cause with a video using fraps

What would you do if there was a fight going on between two Staff members?:
What I would do if two staff members had a fight is message them privately and separately listen to both sides of the story. Ill assist in guaranteeing them to have their problem solved. Staff members should work as a team !

How would you handle two players fighting?:
How I would handle two players fighting : I would warp them both to an isolated map to discontinue any further embarrassment from other players watching. I would then let them tell me their story separately and work out the problem from there. After listening to both stories ill make an fair decision for both players. If the argument continues ill jail for a small period of time and have them work out their problem before returning to the game.
Arguments could happen through A smega war , cyber bullying etc. All arguments will be taken care of ASAP

Additional information about you:
I am a half asian and white person xD . I love to dance, play games and play sports. I am currently graduated from school. Maplestory is one of the game I have played for along time. I played back in 2007 when it was first introduced to me. I have loved playing it daily ever since I started !

Thank you for taking your time out of your day to read my application!
PS The following application has been created from memory.

Hope you’ve enjoyed

unoriginated

Back to top Go down